Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born on May 31st the year 1961 in Rochester (Minnesota) Rochester, Minnesota. one of five children of Clifford Barry Thompson who was a musician. Thompson is the younger sister of Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Katona and Barry Katona. Her mother is of Irish descent.She studied ballet as a girl and danced professionally by the age of 14, winning scholarships to the San Francisco Ballet, the Pennsylvania Ballet, and the American Ballet Theatre.When she turned 20 old and dancing professionally with American Ballet Theatre's Studio Company (then known as ABT II), the time came to decide if she wanted to move to the main company. Mikhail Baryshnikov who was then the artistic director, said to herthat "You're a lovely dancer however, you're a bit bulky." She described that incident as "my epiphany" that led her to end her dancing career and become an ballet dancer. It was a wonderful moment. I could have smashed my head on the wall for the next ten years. "[She began acting. She relocated to New York at the age of 20 and appeared in a variety of Burger King commercials in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her co-star in Back to the Future Part II was Elisabeth Shue. Jaws 3-D was her film debut in 1983. Also, I'd claimed that I was able to water ski. I wasn't. As I was required to participate in the Sea World water-skiing program, I had five days to learn water-skiing basics. I don’t even know what swimming is!" She followed this up with All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (1984) and The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonnie Schneider measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Tracy Spiridakos

Kelly Nash